Medical Excellence Capital, LLC
Effective Date: November 18, 2021 Last Updated: June 24, 2021
Medical Excellence Capital, LLC Privacy Notice
We at Medical Excellence Capital, LLC (“Medical Excellence Capital,” “us”, “our”, or “we”) are strongly committed to transparency, and we want you (“you” or “your”) to understand how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information, as well as how you can manage the personal information we collect. This Privacy Notice applies to your interactions with us through your use of our website (medexcelcap.com) or app (collectively, our “Services”).
By using our Services, you acknowledge the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice, please do not use our Services. If you do not understand, or if you have questions about, this Privacy Notice, please contact us before using, or continuing to use, our Services.
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Notice from time to time by posting the changes here. If we choose to amend this Privacy Notice, we will revise the Last Updated date at the top of this Privacy Notice when we post the updated version. We may also provide you with notice by prominently posting on our website, via email or both, if we make any significant changes to this Privacy Notice. We may also highlight those changes at the top of this Privacy Notice and provide a prominent link to it for a reasonable length of time following the change. Your use of our Services after we have informed you in one of these ways that we made changes to our Privacy Notice will mean that you have accepted those changes.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DATA TRANSFERS
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- YOUR CHOICES
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND APPS
- CONTACT US
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two basic types of information from you when you provide it to us or when you use or interact with our Services: personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information includes all information that relates to you or that are opinions about you personally and either identifies or may be used to identify you personally (collectively, “personal information”). We may collect the following types of personal information from you depending upon the device you are using and how you interact with us or use or interact with our Services, such as your:
- Contact Information. Name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Device Information. IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type and device identifiers.
- Financial Information. Wire transfer information, including bank account numbers, Social Security numbers, and other financial information necessary to send and receive payments.
Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you or information that has been anonymized (collectively, “non-personal information”). When we combine non-personal information with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information.
You can always refuse to provide your personal information, but please note that some personal information is necessary to provide our Services.
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We need to collect personal information from you in order to provide you with our Services, as well as to improve your experience. You may provide us with personal information in several ways, including, for example when you:
- Visit our website or use our Services;
- Correspond with us in any way;
- Sign up to receive our newsletter or promotional information; or
We also may collect personal information from other sources, such as our partners or third party service providers, for the purposes listed in the How We Use Personal Information section below, including to enable us to verify or update information contained in our records and to better customize the Services for you.
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information to do any or all of the following:
- provide you with our Services;
- facilitate your interactions and transactions with us;
- respond to your requests, communications, suggestions, comments, inquiries, and requests (including your feedbackabout our Services);
- administer our relationship with you, including creating and managing your account;
- administer and manage our business;
- maintain and improve our Services;
- measure the performance of our Services;
- develop and research new products, features, and services;
- better understand the preferences of our customers;
- provide personalized Services;
- provide you with, and improve, relevant marketing offers or information from us or relevant third parties;
- ensure our systems and premises are secure;
- develop and manage relationships with our business partners;
- operate tools and suppressors to exclude individuals from direct marketing after unsubscribing;
- respond to legally binding requests from law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or other third parties;
- prevent, detect, or investigate unauthorized use of our Services and ensure compliance with the law and our policies;
- defend, protect or enforce our rights or applicable terms of service or to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations;
- manage any dispute and accidents and take legal or other professional advice;
- to prevent fraud or the recurrence of fraud;
- assist in the event of an emergency;
- comply with applicable law; or
- any other purpose with your consent.We may also combine your personal information collected through various sources, including information collected through our Services, and develop a customer profile that will be used for the purposes above.Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, we only retain personal information for as long as we need to use the information for the purposes listed above, including, for legal, regulatory, backup, archival, accounting, and/or audit purposes.We may use personal information to create non-personal information. We may use non-personal information for any legitimate business purpose.
4. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Notice, we do not share personal information with any companies other than our subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, suppliers, vendors, service providers, and contractors, including our and their directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, advisors or other representatives.
Our business partners, suppliers, vendors, service providers, and contractors include IT service providers, financial institutions and payment providers, customer relationship management vendors, other cloud-based solutions providers, lawyers, accountants, auditors and other professional advisors. We contract with them to ensure that they only process your personal information under our instructions and ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
We share personal information with these third parties to help us:
with the uses described in the How We Use Information section above;
- in the operation, management, improvement, research and analysis of our Services;
- with our marketing and promotional projects, such as sending you information about products and services you may likeand other promotions (provided you have not unsubscribed from receiving such marketing and promotional informationfrom us); and
- comply with your directions or any consent you have provided us.We may share personal information with law enforcement and regulatory authorities or other third parties as required or permitted by law for the purpose of:
- responding to a subpoena, court order, or other legal processes;
- defending, protecting, or enforcing our rights;
- assisting in the event of an emergency; and
- complying with applicable law.In accordance with applicable law, we may also transfer or assign personal information to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, or liquidation. If we are involved in defending a legal claim, we may disclose personal information about you that is relevant to the claim to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, the associated legal proceedings.We share non-personal information with third parties as reasonably necessary to meet our business needs.
5. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are dedicated to ensuring the security of your personal information. We use physical, electronic, and administrative security measures appropriate to the risks and sensitivity of the personal information we collect. We aim to provide secure transmission of your personal information from your devices to our servers. We have processes to store personal information that we have collected in secure operating environments. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your personal information to you. We try our best to safeguard personal information once we receive it, but please understand that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you suspect an unauthorized use or security breach of your personal information, please contact us immediately.
6. DATA TRANSFERS
We are a global business. As such, information we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in any country or territory where one or more of our business partners or service providers are based or have facilities which may be a different to your home country. While other countries or territories may not have the same standards of data protection as those in your home country, we will continue to protect personal information that we transfer in line with this Privacy Notice requiring that our business partners or service providers adhere to this Privacy Notice and the applicable privacy regulations in your home country.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not for children or those under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or other persons who are under 13 years of age. Individuals who are children or those under the age of 13 should not attempt to provide us with any personal information. If you think we have received personal information from children or those under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
8. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your consent. California residents under 18 years old, in certain circumstances, may request and obtain removal of personal information or content that you have posted on our Services. Please be mindful that this would not ensure complete removal of the content posted by you on our Services. To make any request pursuant to California privacy law, please contact us.
9. YOUR CHOICES
Updating / correcting your personal information
The accuracy of the personal information we have about you is very important. To submit a request to update or correct your information, please contact us using the information below.
Email Communications / Direct Marketing
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Services. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt-out of marketing emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of our emails and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that certain emails may be necessary for the operation of our Services. You will continue to receive these necessary emails, if lawful and appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional marketing communications.
Cookies / Beacons
Do Not Track
Some devices and browsers support a “Do Not Track” (or, DNT) feature, a privacy preference that you can set in certain browsers, which is intended to be a signal to websites and services that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites or online services you visit. Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services you visit through our website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices. Our Services do not currently change the way they operate upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPS
Our website and Services may contain links to other websites or apps operated by third parties. Please be advised that the practices described in this Privacy Notice do not apply to information gathered through these third party websites and apps. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the actions and privacy policies of third parties and other websites and apps.
11. CONTACT US
We welcome requests, questions, comments, and feedback on this Privacy Notice and our management of personal information. If you have requests, questions, concerns, or feedback, you can always contact us in the following ways. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before assisting with your request, such as verifying that the information used to contact us matches the information that we have on file.